By Ashley Bishop

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Match what you make!!

Hey Everyone!

I hope your weekend went well :)
I made something I thought you might like and I did my makeup to match!
When you have a party or are going to one,you don't want to come empty handed right?,you want to make something good and sweet
perhaps.
How about Cherry Cheesecake!
Also for a change not just making a Cherry Cheesecake you want
to show off something more that you can do,what about matching your
makeup to the dessert!
Ok Cherry Cheesecake Recipe. first  :)
I got a No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dessert mix,You'll need Milk,a Hint
of Sugar and some Margarine,and I added some Milk Chocolate chips,then just follow the Preparation Instructions
on the back of the mix box. :)

Makeup.To have that Yummy Cheesecake look ;)
Things you'll need.
Liquid Makeup.
White,Red/Pink and Brown Eyeshadow.
Black Eye Pencil.
Black Mascara.
Pink Blush.
And last Red/Pink Lip Gloss.

Hope you try it!
This was alot of fun for sure!


Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment