By Ashley Bishop

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey Cuties!

Have you ever noticed how many different perfume scents there are?
Also how many women buy all the different kinds there are!
I really love that there are so many choices! It's amazing how just a scent on your
body can change your mood,the feeling your clothes have,either that be when your in pajamas,a pair of fitted jeans and a tank top or maybe a soft sun dress,I've also noticed the way other people feel if you hug or kiss them is different. there's a lot of examples how a perfume scent can brighten someones day! :)
What is your scent? (Flower Petals,Soft & Sweet or Bold & Beautiful,
Coolness or Heat)
I like to mix it up myself,I think it depends on the feeling you have that day :)
Please lemme know what you like most :)
Much Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment