By Ashley Bishop

Monday, October 15, 2012

Hey Lovlies!

I was wondering how do dogs have so much energy?!
We came home today and our dog Peanut after greeting us starts running
around the house like mad! Like no tomorrow!
I have to admit it was adorable,she'd run right up to David then when
he would act like he was going to chase her she'd run all the way over to
me and act the same way..and she kept going back and forth,and kept
doing it,I mean even a small child would of been going "I need a moment!"
:P
I guess she was just really happy to see us :)
Funny thing was even after all that running around she did,maybe
about an hour later she came up to me with her little stuffed bone toy in her mouth,it's
orange with white spots wanting to play!
I was going really? after all that running?!
Haha I played with her though,I'd throw it,she'd go get it and run back
and (stare O.O) at me til I did it again :)
Was something I'm glad I was home to enjoy with the family.
Love them so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment