By Ashley Bishop

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Target! :)

Last night at Target,found a few things,some were needed others?
Temptations! The sparkles,the gems,The softness of the clothing,the high..high
heels,and the bags! I never noticed how many adorable handbags Target
has,I think they got a new shipment in or something lol
Whatever the case,was really nice how many new items they had,I didn't
take pictures of a bunch,but I made up with ones I looked up,beautiful ones
almost like some that I seen :)
Haha of course makes me want them all!!
Have any of you girls out there ever noticed almost any handbag you see
that you think is cute,you can picture wearing it with an adorable outfit
to match! :)
Well I do that too for sure,I'm like Oh! I like that and that and that!
Soooo cute you know? :)
Anyway wanted to share!


Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment