By Ashley Bishop

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tip! Save you money and Leaves your Legs feeling wonderful!

Shaving using Hair Conditioner and your Razor!! It Works! 
I discovered this awesome way to save money and still have smooth feeling legs! :)
Most of us always seem to have alot of conditioner on hand and I mean even if you use your conditioner everyday you still have alot of conditioner on hand!
I noticed I was almost out of my normal shaving creme that I use and I felt the shaving creme between my fingers and thought "you know this feels alot like my hair conditioner " And (Walla!) So I put just a little bit in my hand and put it on my legs then I shaved,it was a moisturizer  and my legs felt smooth from being shaved!! I recommend this for sure! please try it and tell me what you think :)
Remember not to use to much conditioner just a bit goes a ways,I used a more natural brand of conditioner but you can use whatever you have :) 
Til Later! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment