By Ashley Bishop

Friday, March 8, 2013

What I was asked about!

I really liked this look,it's perfect for a night out and perfect for a romantic night in.
I got alot of (Qs) about how to get this smokey eye and red...deep red lip color,it's very simple,a little blending in the right areas and amazing results come about! To start off,on the eye lids,taking a deep blue color putting that on your upper eye crease,do a window wipe motion,then take a pearl or light shiny maybe silver if you have that and placing some of that color on your upper eyelid ball area and put some color under your brows and in the inner corners of your eyes for that widen effect,blend well,lastly on the eyes,put your favorite black eye pencil on your lower lash line and apply lots of mascara!

Apply your foundation and blush on your cheeks and last,line your lips with a darker lip liner color then your naturel lip color and then fill them in and just put gloss over them!! and DONE! :D
Thanks for reading,Hope this helps the ones that asked about my look,you guys are great!
Remember to follow me here on My Blog,also check out My Instagram page that is updated daily!#hourglass23 and My Twitter #hourglass21 and My Pinterest page Ashley Bishop (hourglass21) Til Later!  ^_^  

No comments:

Post a Comment