By Ashley Bishop

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Traffic!

Traffic Everywhere!

It seems like when I need to go out of the house or even get in the vehicle to go somewhere,you pull out of your drive way and boom there it is,you can't go forward...you can't go back,your stuck,sometimes in the shade which isn't to bad,but what about if your in the sun?? Burning up! Your skin is turning red,it has a fever,you of course didn't even think of getting the sun block on because you thought you'd be going from point A to point B no biggie,you know,warning to everyone that ever leaves your house,wear sun screen. If it's not the hot sun which don't get me wrong I love the sun I enjoy being in it but if your not ready to be in it at all?..it's not as fun for sure. Something else you may not be ready for is,ok,your not burning up,your maybe in the shade or near a cool area and someone pulls up next to you and you don't want to stare over,but you glanze over and they are staring at you,you wonder is something wrong with how I look? I wasn't doing anything weird just a minute ago was I? All these questions start coming up in your mind from just one person staring,I don't mind so much if someone else is driving and I'm in the passenger seat if we're in traffic I will check my makeup,put more lip gloss on,turn on the radio,text on my phone,talk with the one driving,and if your in traffic,another warning don't drink to many sodas,water,or juice it makes for another bad timing moment :P All in all Traffic can be a pain,but try to make the most of your time :) All these other people have places they gotta go to just like you,be kind and you'll get to go where you need to as soon as possible. Til Later ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment