By Ashley Bishop

Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome Spring!

To go from Ice cold outside,snow everywhere,to some days chilly others warm,you really dont know from day to day it seems like,but then you hear the weather man say Ok Spring is on it's way and wow those are beautiful words,spring? really? that means  flowers,green grass,bumble bees buzzing around the flowers helping the earth make more beautiful flowers and yummy honey,what else do I think of? Bright colors,cute tops and adorable
shorts with blinged up sandles!
Real tan,maybe fake tan...don't want wrinkles to fast :o
Bright nails polishes (pinks,greens,baby blues,orange etc..)
Wicked lip colors haha I sound like I'm from New York or something (wicked)
:p When new seasons come I feel this sad feel like ohh it just left without even saying bye..but I know it will be back then here comes the new season,so of course when spring leaves..I will miss it,but I know summer will be right there ready for fun in the sun,swimming wow I can't wait til it gets warmer to go swimming! I feel like Hammy right now Off of (over the Hedge) haha Focusing :) Spring is an exciting time every year,and I can't wait to enjoy this one with you guy's!
Let me know your thoughts on spring being here your best spring color? :) Til Later ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment