By Ashley Bishop

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shhhhh!!...

Where did I find this Beautiful Necklace you asked??
I can't tell..nope nope,not me,it's a secret!
:-> 
Well I can share a few nibbles of info about it,for example,I got it for an amazing deal,I've never seen anything like it,when I seen it,it popped out at me,so shiny and gold,I love animal jewelry,I've never owned anything with a fox on it,should that become my new theme? Foxes Everywhere! 
Was just a thought.
Today was my first time wearing it out,I got so many compliments!
Really surprised me,but a good surprise,one that can happen more often. :)
Ladies! Never forget to accessorize,it's like the icing on the cake!!
If your weekend has been good,I'm so happy for you!
If it hasn't been the best,maybe this next weekend will be awesomeness just waiting for you starting Friday night when you get done with work! 
Ash
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment