By Ashley Bishop

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Swimming like mad

Hey Everyone!
I hope you've been well :)
I know I know its been forever since I was on here,we actually moved!
Which you I'm sure know is alot of work!!
Been getting used to my new area,I like it so far :)
Which,brings me to my blog entry today,we went swimming,the whole family,awesome water park,I wish I would of got some pictures,but I left my phone :( Didn't want it to get wet! (water,electronics) theyyyy dont mix,unless water proof! of course :)
But it was a blast! They had slides of all sizes,I tried a few but I really liked the diving board,I knOw,it surprised me too haha..But I felt like I had more control,I could jump when I wanted to,not go (my word so forgive me) Galahootin down a slippery,slidy,some what scary slid!
They had hot dogs on the grill,snow kones everywhere! and lots and lots of fun! I wonder can summer never end for me if I could go there everyday? mmm I doubt it...but really looking forward to it next year :D Goal for all during this coming winter buy lots of swim suits to wear everyday to the pool the coming summer! What? to much? 
Talk again soon! 
Ash ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment