By Ashley Bishop

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Night Out!

I love makeup and I love getting dolled up! To get this look 1.Start
with Foundation makeup (I used Rimmel London,the color was Warm Ivory),Then put some on the back of your hand or in the palm of your hand,and spread evenly all over your face,never directly put it on your face from the bottle,it will give a smudgy look,and you don't want that, you want to look your best :)

2.Pick out the Eyeshadow color you want ( I used Rimmel London,the color
was Purple,it says Glam'eyes 017 Dark Signature) But I thought the color was beautiful! So start by using a dark color of eyeshadow on the upper
outer edge of your eyelid,blend well in that area,then use a light silver white
eyeshadow to put in the middle of your upper eyelid,and on your brow bone,blend again,Then take a thin brush and your darkest eyeshadow
and make 1 sweep under your lower lashes on each side also use
another lighter purple to make a more dramatic look if you like.

3. Mascara! :) (I used Maybelline's Great Lash,the color Blackest Black)
I put it on pretty thick,oh and don't forget the lower lashes with that sweep
 of eyeshadow you put under there and the mascara your lashes will look
amazing!


4. blush,(I used a bold red) But I blended it well enough it didn't
stand out as much.
Get your blush brush ready,get some blush on it and start
at the apples of your cheeks and blend back,it gives a nice defined
look and slims your face.

5. Lipstick,(I used red lip liner to match my bold red blush and Rimmel
London's lip gloss the name Stay Glossy,the color Non-Stop Glamour) And
I mixed the two,I love the shine it gives off!

 Lastly Check your Hair and your done! Also I used my fan I got a while back thought it added 
more drama and had a mystery look to it. :)
 Hope you guys have an awesome Monday and Let me know what you think!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment