By Ashley Bishop

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Something Sweet!

Hi :)
How is everybody today?
I hope good,I'm sorry i've been gone a few days been a little under the
weather,but i'm back and feeling much better!
I love my family <3 And as much as they do for me when i'm sick
or when i'm feeling really good,I love to give back,some things I could do
is get a nice Thank You card,maybe buy a little gift,another thing I was
thinking was making some kind of food perhaps a dessert!
And I have just the one! Strawberry Shortcake <3

It's Sweet and Simple,that way I can spend more time with my Family then
in the kitchen.

Ok,I'll need some Angel Food Cake and
1 Package of Fresh Strawberries mmm.. :)
1 Cup of Sugar and
1 Can of Whipped Cream!

If this sounds good to you,why not make it for your Family or Friends too!
Let me know how it goes!



Thanks! Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment