By Ashley Bishop

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stop,Look Again!

Hey Everyone!

In School,kids follow and imitate "The Popular" kids.
Today we have Television,Internet,Magazines everything around us is saying
"Be Like Them"!!
When all the while it makes us stop being our amazing self's!
How do you think most got where they are (among others things)
Mostly by being themselves!
An example,if I see a beautiful girl buy a pair of pumps,and they
look amazing on her...I probably look like a pouting dog that cant play with the cats new toy..But! That's where I (Stop and Look Again)
Those same shoes the girl bought if they don't look good on me,I look
over to the next pair and WOW! They're even more amazing on me then off :)
(Side Note) "and look! They're on sale" ;)
Even though i gave a girly example,This goes for Guys and Girls,
If you reach (that pouting stage) Never Stop Believing in Yourself,
You'll get what you want,Even if it's not the way you seen it coming.
My thought for the day!   Long I know lol
Hope you had a great weekend! :)
Comment below if you liked this blog.   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment